As Britain leaves the EU, will our environment suffer or prosper? Will EU legislation be easily translatable into British statutes, or will we be challenged to forge our own legislative pathways? What roles will various stakeholders play? Will nature ultimately be protected?
Join our expert panel for some answers:
- Stephanie Hilborne – Chief Executive, The Wildlife Trusts
- Stuart Winter – National newspaper journalist and writer
- Chris Rose – Conservation Campaigner
- Philip Lymbery – Chief Executive, Compassion in World Farming
- Andy Clements – Director BTO/ Board member Natural England
Chaired by Rob Lambert, University of Nottingham
Chris & Philip will be signing copies of their various publications on the WILD Sounds & Books stand M3/48-53 from 5.00pm.
Date(s) - 18/08/2017
4:00 pm - 4:45 pm