Camping at Birdfair
The Birdfair campsite is in a field next to the Birdfair site. The location is very convenient for the fair.
Please be aware that facilities are basic with only portable loos provided. No electricity is available.
Car and tent, car and caravan, campervan and motorhome are the options available.
- Gates are closed to vehicles at 10pm.
- No Dogs or any animals allowed on the camping site.
- Arrivals to report to Steward to be allocated to your pitch.
- BBQ’s if used must be 50cm of the ground. No open Fires!
- The site should be all quiet after 11pm.
- No naked flames in tents.
- No generators allowed.
Please print and bring your ticket with you to check in with our volunteers when you arrive.
Camping is available from Thursday to Sunday.
Alternate Camping Pitches