To buy tickets please visit our ticket shop
Discounted Online Ticket prices (available until 5pm 9th August 2019):
- Adult 3 day ticket- £35.00
- Adult day ticket – £13.50 (Fri – Sun)
- Sunday only RSPB and Wildlife Trust Concession ticket – £11.50 (must show a valid membership card on entry)
- Student 3 day ticket – £15.00
- Student day ticket – £6.00
Gate prices (from 5pm 9th August 2019 and during Birdfair):
- Adult 3 day ticket- £40.00
- Adult day ticket – £15.00 (Fri – Sun)
- Sunday only RSPB and Wildlife Trust Concession ticket – £13.50 (must show a valid membership card on entry)
- Student 3 day ticket – £18.00
- Student day ticket – £7.50
Free entry for children under 18
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder to qualify for a free children’s ticket (2 children per adult) and proof of age may be required.
Online Ticket price. This discounted price will be available until 5pm 9th August 2019, after which time the gate price will apply.
Guide and Assistance dogs only. No other dogs are allowed anywhere on the site , including the car parks. Dogs die in hot cars.
Parking is free at Birdfair. Includes parking for cars, some disabled parking and parking for coaches. Bicycle parking is also available.
Opening and Closing times. The Birdfair opens at 9am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and closes at 5.30pm on Friday and Saturday, and 5pm on Sunday. Last ticket sales: 4pm Friday and Saturday, and 3pm Sunday.
The tickets are non transferable and non refundable.